Ghost Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guildmaster took the Dream in serious!

Go down

The Guildmaster took the Dream in serious! Empty The Guildmaster took the Dream in serious!

Post  Tankermanu Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:00 am

Hello to all Ghosts (riders)Smile
I don't know about u guys but i'm having this dream almost everyday... well except the moments when my wife Chaany is yelling at me:))
I really want to can make a strong community (with your help ofc) where we can all have fun, encounter the 25 people raids, compete with other guilds (why not) but all of those goals to be done in our way... ghost rider's way.
That's why we are not a hardcore raiding guild, we dont have rules and i try to put toghether only mature and good players wich all are considering that this game is still a game and we play it for fun. According to this i want to create a little family in this guild, everytime when we log in this game to can "feel" the warm, the enjoy, the fun and the friendship that we all are creating.

So, for the good mood of this guild I will organise some events (with some help from the guild's officers), events with are ment to assure us of certain things:
- recruiting only nice and sociable people, who know to play their char well (gear is not so important);
- making sure that some people are not taking advantages being a member of our guild (doing nothing but just waiting for a spot in Karahzan and dreaming for a drop). All can build a good profesion, do some pvp for start epic weapons (like that good stuff for mages, swords&daggers for rogues, etc), building reputations with different factions for some good pve epics (like Sha'tar for the healing mace or tanking shield);
- doing as many heroic instancies as possible (all guild members ofc), to gather lots of [Badge of Justice] with u can use to buy amaizing T5 and T6 gear;
- using the be.imba.hu site we will note every member to can establish their raiding possibilities. In this way everybody will know what he can raid and what he cannot raid, giving away many worries and dessapointments, also making everybody to feel: "I want to become a better player!"

All those events will be posted in raiding section of this forum. Have fun!

i do appologise for this long topic,
Best regards,

Tanker

Tankermanu

Back to top Go down