Ghost Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A drunk prophet explained the ancient dream!

Go down

A drunk prophet explained the ancient dream! Empty A drunk prophet explained the ancient dream!

Post  Tankermanu Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:44 pm

An ancient dream walked upon our souls ( Rolling Eyes Who can stay at home 3 days without logging in? Rolling Eyes )... whispering ( confused Rofl, wtf, ffs, Imao confused )... ghoustly embrance in the cold dark ( No Reality No ) of our hoppeless minds. ( affraid Do u really like going to work & school? affraid ) It was a call for us all ( Twisted Evil Do not forget to pay your account!!! Twisted Evil )... the Gods listened our souls prayers( confused OMG I'm lvl 70 now...what do i have to do? confused ) and gived us a last chance ( bounce Amaizing! bounce )... the chance to become a "Ghost Rider" ( cheers Join us! cheers ). No matter who we were( Suspect Maniacs!!! Suspect ), how many winters we'ved passed ( Basketball "Look Daddy i killed an orc! Basketball ), what proffesions we have learned or still training ( albino Who need to be cool? Just play wow:) albino )... we all were aware enough to rise again like a phoenix.( Sleep That was boring... Sleep ) Masters of Time (Nonstop),( Arrow Arrow Arrow ) followers of love (Dan+Vio),( Embarassed Embarassed ) wifes (Chaany <Muaddib's wife in Dune>),( queen ) husbands (Tanker, Olddac),( king king ) wife sellers (Grooan),( Mad Mad ) masters of nature (Sunrise, Zicusoare <Daywithsun>),( sunny sunny ) spammers (Spam),( cherry ) thiefs (Stealthforce, Rogue, Gorox), ( Laughing Laughing )prophets (Sabatth),( farao ) masters of Puppets (Joofdruid, Motogoshitu, Rohxahna),( cat cat ) artists (Ovodanteovo)( santa ) even miniGods (Aamon, Rolan, Zamolxe)( alien alien ) and many many more .... they all joined forces toghether to can accomplish their dream.( Like a Star @ heaven What "dream" mean? Me smash human! Like a Star @ heaven)
(to be continued.... Question Question Question )

Tankermanu

Back to top Go down