Ghost Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One big step closer to Gods

Go down

One big step closer to Gods Empty One big step closer to Gods

Post  Tankermanu Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:46 pm

I just read again the first and only guild progress topic, and I had a nice feeling wich usually all of us can't have it when we log in into game.
Sometimes we are so caught into raiding, gearing and organisational issues that we can't realize the good and fast progress we did into last 3 weeks.
According to this, I will try to share you my future dreams about guild progress and so on.
Now, we need to improve our skills to can down all SSC bosses, VR, MH, etc...
We no longer recruit people for our second kara team and gruuls cheers , now we are working together to help ghosties to improve themselves and to play their chars better and better.
From now on, we will only recruit very very skilled players who can fast learn tactics for bosses and also fast understand "the ghostie way" ... haha

I'm looking so forward to this and I hope that all ghosties will share this dream with me and of course to help/sustain me to can accomplish it.
The Keeper of all Dreams ^^ is still watching us, sometimes being angry , sometimes being pleased, but overall he loves us (the stars did align, Eagle II is on the air, Peter needs a football, lol! ).

Forever yours,
Tanker

Tankermanu

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum