Ghost Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hunter lf a good raiding home <3 (Accepted)

Go down

hunter lf a good raiding home <3 (Accepted) Empty hunter lf a good raiding home <3 (Accepted)

Post  matt Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:47 am

Application form
Basic Information

Character name: rapidkilla
Character level and class: 80 nelf hunter
Talent spec:65/6/o will respec if guild needs Very Happy
Current gear:some epics, blues and 1 green :/
Timezone:

Personal information

Name:matt clarkson
More about yourself:im an active guy likes a bit of humour and also like to get my job done like in raids i concentrate hard and basically lookin for a nice home Smile

[Time played, experience with other classes - the more about you - the better chance we will be attracted by your application. We'd like to get a feel for our members ahead of invitation if possible.]
Questions
1) What guilds have you been into, or are you in, and why did you, or do you want to, leave?
[i was in zero tolerance and fight to die, i left em fight to die was just a nice friendly guild and i was used for dm boosts ;p but zero tolerance where ok but they wernt orginised enough like raiding once a week some unfriendly people there so i didnt feel like i was at home]
2) Why do you want to join Ghost Riders?
[i have heard good things about them clearing many raids and they attract me]
3) What do you expect from Ghost Riders?
[a fun chatty guild who also has fun in chat but also gets their job done in raids]
4) How often can you raid and on which days (in general)?
[best is weekends Smile]
5) At what times can you raid?
[all weekend and at weeknights]
6) What experience do you have?
[cleared osbidium sanctumn heroic and most heroic dundgeons]
7) How stable internet connection do you have?
very stable wireless

matt

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum