Ghost Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

25 man raids organisation

Go down

25 man raids organisation Empty 25 man raids organisation

Post  Tankermanu Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:39 am

Hello everyone. According to the fact that we started 25 man raids, there are some organisational issues that we need to be aware of. The fact that we succeded to down 5 bosses in Naxx25 joyed me a lot (that means a lot to me: very skilled raid members, good guild mood etc.) but if we want to manage further bosses in Naxx25 we need to be more oraganised. Further, i will post some important matters which can make the difference between a casual raid and a good organised one:

What a Face First of all the dkp system. Every guild member will have dkp points, based on the number of how many raids (25 ones only) and bosses he participated. Those dkp points can be used to BID for certain items droped by raid bosses. The minimum bid is 10 dkp and every raid member will NOT be allowed to bid more dkp than the one they own. To can know how much dkp u have all pls visit our dkp site before every raid (link is on guild's info). There are 2 exceptions for dkp usement: if 2 or more raiders have the same amount of dkp points and they bid the same max amount on a specific item they will ROLL for it to can have a winner. Ofc they will pay for that item the max amount of dkp they have. The seccond exception is when noone wants an item for main spec, then other members who want it for offspec will get it with 5 dkp point. (Ofc main specs have priority).

What a Face Second of all are raids invitations and schedule. Many of raiders dont pay enough attention to the guild's calendar.
Every raid will be planed there (location, start time and members invited). All pls accept your invitation ONLY if u are 95% sure that u can come. In this way we can easily know if the raid can happend or not (easier to organise).

What a Face 3rd:) The old and smoked subject: raid preparation:P All of u try to give the best on those 25 raids. That means some basics issues for every skilled raider like: Having (or trying to have) the best enchants and gems on your items, also potions, elixirs, flasks etc are more than welcomed, good knowledge about bosses tactics and raid behaviour, buffing role playing etc.

What a Face the last (finnaly): we will use some raid statistics (wfs reports) which will be posted weekly on forum. Those raids statistics are very helpfull for all raiders to can compare their healing, dps specs and builds one to each other, and ofc to make them want to raid better and better. We will have some weekly titles like Best Dps or Worse one:P best healer etc.

Ty all for your attention (i hope i didnt bored u) , make peace with ye gods before every raid, and if u have any approvements or disapprovements with ^^^ pls mail or /w to me (Rockerul).

Best regards,

Rockerul (Alex)[justify]

Tankermanu

Back to top Go down