Ghost Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preparations for WOTLK content!

Go down

Preparations for WOTLK content! Empty Preparations for WOTLK content!

Post  Tankermanu Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:11 pm

First of all, I want to know who will involve in guild's leadership near me. I was thinking at Margelatux and Soricel (imba players with a large amount of game knowledge). Danvio will be back, I hope, she is a very helpful officer. Also one officer will be responsible for guild bank. Pls. mail or /w me the agreements or disagreements you have about this. Ty.

We have a new guild bank tab especially made for WOTLK content, so only deposit there things that belong to WOTLK. In the raiding tab, we have plenty of useful things like potions, flasks, etc. which will help us a lot during instances and raids. Feel free to ask the guild's bank officer for them, those are for general guild's use. (If the guild's bank responsible officer is not online, ask the GM).

Because we want to avoid the mistakes we have done in TBC, it is a MUST to find another raid leader, to have 2 of them (maybe 3) in guild's membership. So all pls think well about it and who feel's like "this job is like a second nature for me!" pls /w the GM to can talk about it. Raid Leader position is a very consuming one and it requires maturity, very good knowledge about the game, imba knowledge about raiding (raid outfit, loot conditions, tactics, timers, duties assignments etc), about classes (buffers, specializations etc) . Also it requires some nerves of steel, good group psychology, leadership issues etc.

As a matter of WOTLK content we will have a 2 weeks period of membership decision to can see which members will be active in WOTLK. After this period we will start recruiting new members according to the guild's needs. So all pls decide: "what specialization will you choose?" and "with what character will you play?", because it is very important.

For any agreements or disagreements about this topic feel free to mail or /w the GM. (At least to know that you have read this:P)

Best regards, Rockerul

Tankermanu

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum