Ghost Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW GUILD RANKS!

Go down

NEW GUILD RANKS! Empty NEW GUILD RANKS!

Post  Tankermanu Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:32 pm

According to the latest raids events, i decided to finally make only the 2 ranks: GHOST and raider.

First I will explain my reasons for deciding to make it:
- low guild progress and some guildies lack of interess
- I read a lot about a true 25 raid challange (membership and organisation and .. why not?... behavior)
- also I have talked with other guildmasters (higher rank than Ghost Riders) and found lots of interesting and usefull things.

The new GHOST rank will require:

- good knowledge about the tactics for the specific instance we will raid
- full preparation for raid (specific for your class) like: timming, reagents, pots, flasks, consumables
- fully awareness of raid schedule and raid duration (we lose to much precious time with replacements
- very good skills about team working (buff techniques and topics, your role played on a specific raid, fast wipe recoveries techniques, etc)
- mature ways of behavior during raid (all need to "think" as a group of 25 not individual)
- disponibility for working near rest of GHOSTS to encounter new bosses (guild PROGRESS) wich requires maturity, calm and ofc good waist of personal resources)
- good knowledge about your played char class (improved damage techniques, etc this is because next bosses encounters will require lots of skills not only to stay on a specific place and nuke Razz)
- very good knowledge about agroo control (sensitive subject)
- also any other organisational ideas are more than welcome (GM will need them at some point Smile )

The new guild rank "GHOST" will be considered the elite one of the guild (except GM and officers ofc) and when we will have a max number of 40 active GHOSTS we will consider ourselves "a true raiding guild" so all pls try to work hard (not only on gear but on knowledge and behavior) to become a GHOST.

Only GM will promote members to GHOST rank so pls all officers if u think that some guildies deserve this rank pls talk to me first (ofc i will need a full report) Razz

ON 25 raids first people who will get an invite will be GHOST ones.

The new guild rank "raider" will be for the people ready for raiding.

Also we will organise 2 ZA teams (we have enough good tanks and healers now to can afford that) one will be lead by Tankermanu and the other by Denim ( we will need to talk with all about this subject).

Pls all post your ideas about these 2 new ranks (agreements and disagreements) - at the raiding topics.

Ty

Tankermanu

Back to top Go down